STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS – NATIONWIDE SOURCE, INC.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: These Terms and Conditions, together with the Purchase Order received by Nationwide Source, Inc. (collectively, the "Purchase Agreement"), contain the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the purchase by Buyer and the goods set forth in the Purchase Order.
2. PRICES, TERMS OF PAYMENT: The prices and terms of payment stated on the Purchase Order apply to all shipments made or services rendered hereunder. Prices for products covered under the Purchase Agreement may be adjusted by Nationwide Source, Inc. upon notice given to Buyer at any time before shipment to reflect any changes in cost, government-imposed taxes, or changes in shipping rates. Buyer shall have no obligation to honor invoices for goods or services at any change in price unless such a change has been agreed upon by the Buyer. Damage to any goods because of packing which fails to protect such goods will be charged to Nationwide Source, Inc. Nationwide Source, Inc. warrants that prices invoiced against the Purchase Order comply with any government regulations.
3. TAXES: Any applicable federal, state and local taxes shall be stated separately on Nationwide Source, Inc.’s invoice. The prices stated herein do not, nor will any invoice of Nationwide Source, Inc., include any taxes or fees. Any listed taxes related to the products purchased are the responsibility of the Buyer, unless Buyer presents an exemption certificate applicable to Nationwide Source, Inc. In case it shall ever be determined that any tax was not required to be paid by Nationwide Source, Inc., Nationwide Source, Inc. agrees to notify Buyer and promptly take all steps necessary to obtain a refund, and when received, to pay such refund, including interest, if any, to Buyer.
4. RETURNS AND REFUNDS: Buyer may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Nationwide Source, Inc. agrees to pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of an erroneous order on the part of Nationwide Source, Inc. Refunds shall be submitted within four weeks of correspondence with the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for Nationwide Source, Inc. to receive Buyer’s return from the shipper (an estimated time period of 5 to 10 business days), the process time of the return once it is received (an estimated time period of 3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes the bank to process the refund request (an estimated time period of 5 to 10 business days).
5. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY: Nationwide Source, Inc. estimates shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of the products within the Purchase Order and the shipping options chosen at checkout. Shipping date estimates for select shipping providers will display on the shipping quotes page. Shipping rates for select products will be based on weight, the listing of which can be found on the Detail Page. All weights listed have been rounded up to the next full pound in compliance with the shipping companies partnered with Nationwide Source.
6. CANCELLATIONS: Modifications or cancellations of all or part of any order are subject to Nationwide Source, Inc.’s prior written consent for each instance and order. If cancellation or modification is permitted, Buyer agrees to pay Nationwide Source, Inc. all expenses occurred and damages sustained by Nationwide Source, Inc. on account of modification and cancellation.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will Nationwide Source, Inc. be liable for any consequential, exemplary, indirect, special, or incidental damages, including but not limited to any loss of use, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, or cost of procurement of substitute goods, even if Nationwide Source, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of damages. Nationwide Source, Inc.’s liability relating to the products will be limited to general money damages. Further liability will be issued under the respective freight and shipping companies Nationwide Source is partnered with.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All matters relating to Buyer’s disputes will be governed by the laws of The United States and by the laws of the State of Florida. Buyer agrees to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of Palm Beach County. Any claim relating to these Terms including, but not limited to, its breach, existence, validity, legality, interpretation, termination, or modification, will be settled by binding arbitration.